The perfect Christmas dinner recipes
We are food obsessed here at Little Secrets Clothing and we know how important Christmas dinner is. Therefore we use special recipes to make it extra yummy every year. We love these recipes, found on Brit + Co, as they add more dishes to a typical Christmas dinner, which means... more food. We wanted to share our favourites with you to give you some ease in the kitchen this Christmas and to save you some time on wondering what else to cook this Christmas to make it that extra bit more special.
- Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Bites: A red-and-green holiday treat without sugary sprinkles? Count us in. These phyllo shells are filled with whipped pesto cream cheese and topped with basil and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sesame Shrimp Pastry Puffs. A personal favourite, use a sweet and sour sauce to dip. Feels like you are at a Chinese restaurant.
- Honey Almond Baked Brie- perfect in the chilly weather.
- Cheesy Sweet Potato Gratin: This savory combination of sage, Gruyère cheese, and heavy cream is here to make sweet potato casserole even more indulgent.
- Cornmeal Biscuits With Cheddar, Chives, and Jalapeños: These slightly spicy biscuits are ideal for soaking up all that gravy goodness.
- Crispy Leaf Potatoes With Butter, and Salt. Pour over truffle oil from Marks and Spencers to make this dish even more luxurious and indulgent.
- For those who desire a healthier option we love a yummy salad that's also filling. So we mix pomegranates, lettuce, spring onion, avocado, tomatoes, cucumber, white vinegarette sauce and a sour cream and chive dip on the side. You won't regret trying it.
- Roast Chicken with honey carrots. Everyone needs a yummy chicken recipe to hand.
- Proscuitto wrapped pork with apple and cranberry stuffing and bread sauce. A classic recipe with a twist. Don't forget to keep the pork crackling for everyone to enjoy. I mean who doesn't love pork crackling.
- Truffle and cheese lasagne. Use your favourite cheese to make a lasagne, mix In truffle oil and truffle mushrooms. Scrumptious.
- Roast Beef Tenderloin With Mushrooms and White Wine Cream Sauce: This melt-in-your-mouth special treat is cooked in no time. Perfect with our crispy leaf potatoes.
- Apple and blackberry crumble. Add with custard or ice cream. Or both.
- Nutella melt in the middle cookies. We are Nutella obsessed and there is no limit to how much we add. I mean how can you not love Nutella!
- Dulce de Leche Cream-Filled Churro Donuts: These six-ingredient donuts, made with biscuit dough, have a sugary exterior and a creamy melted Lindt chocolate filling that pairs wonderfully with Nutella.
- Champagne Ice Cream. ice cream gets its creaminess from cream cheese and, better yet, its booziness from sparkling wine.
We hope you enjoyed these Christmas recipes, thank you to Brit + Co for providing them. Please make sure to follow our Instagram. Thank you x