- Avoid people who are sick. Since COVID-19 may be contagious before a person has any symptoms, avoid large gatherings and busy places until the outbreak is under control.
- Try to stay at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from someone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Wash your hands well and often. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Teach your kids to do the same.
- Try not to touch your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use a household cleaner or wipe to clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that people touch a lot.
- Follow recommendations from your local health authority, especially if there are people with coronavirus in your area
- Do not send your children to school if they have underlying health issues.
We hope everybody stays safe during this pandemic and please stay at home if you are able to. It is not worth leaving the house unless absolutely necessary. The sooner we stop interacting with others, the sooner this is all over and everything can get back to normal in time for SUMMER.