Here at Little Secrets Clothing we are Christmas OBSESSED. We also know how important it is to make Christmas as special as possible. So we have the perfect outfits for your little ones Christmas celebrations. Please be sure to follow our Instagram to make sure you don't miss out on our latest products, offers and competitions.
Christmas eve means new pyjamas , hot chocolates, family slumber parties and a pamper night. So we thought we would write a blog on the perfect products to make your Christmas Eve pamper evening extra special.
- Bath bombs- some luxurious bath bombs can be found at Jo Malone, Lush, and The Body shop to name a few.
- Bath salts- are said to improve cleaning, enhance the enjoyment of bathing, and serve as a vehicle for cosmetic agents. Our favourite shops for bath salts is Epsom, they offer a huge range and are top quality and are said to;
ease strain and relaxes tired, stiff or aching muscles, relieves pain and muscle cramps, promotes sleep and stress reduction, soothes your nervous and digestive systems, helps to eliminate toxins from your body.
- Moisturisers- Our favourite moisturiser brands here at Little Secrets are; La Mer, Kiehl's, Clarins, Clinique , Cult beauty, Bobbi Brown, Charlotte Tilbury, Dior, Estee Lauder, Temple spa. Kiehl's is our personal favourite which can be found at Selfridges and our other favourite Temple spa at Harrods.
- Face masks, we also found some kid friendly home made face mask recipes here. Some of the best brands we have found include; L'oreal, Garnier, Temple spa, Origins and Mario Badescu.
- Bubble bath- Who doesn't love a good bubble bath? We know we certainly do, which means we also know the most gorgeous smelling products that are perfect for your skin. Mario Badescu Seaweed Bubble Bath & Shower Gel, Ritual Bubble Bath, Omega 3 6 9 Rescue Bubble Bath and Body Wash , Deeply Nourishing Hypoallergenic Bubble Bath to name a few.
- Dressing gowns are a must. Comfort is key. Some of our favourite dressing gowns are bought from Victorias Secret, Marks and Spencers, Next, John Lewis and Ugg.
We hope you feel more prepared for a cosy Christmas at home with family after reading our blog!
Thanks for reading!